Online Application Portal for Mary Immaculate girls high schoolAdmissions for 2019-20
Mary Immaculate Girls High School Kalina
Admissions for YEAR 2019-2020
The online application portal for Jr KG admission will open from:
15th December 2018 at 11 AM and will remain open till the 15th January 2019, 5 PM.
Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st Oct 2014 to 30th Sept 2015 (both days inclusive)
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the documents listed below (Pt. no. 2) to complete the online admission application form.
FEE PAYMENT NOTICE
Selected Candidates,Your are requested to complete the admission formalities on
3rd April 2019 ———— 10 am to 11 am.
4th April 2019 ————-10 am to 11 am.
Both parents have to be present along with the Child,to complete the Admission Forms.
Kindly Bring an Amount of 10000/in Cash (Ten thousand only) (for Stationary,Uniform,Building fund, Audio Visual etc)
Please note Amount will not be refunded in case of Cancellation of Admission.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- Forms with incomplete documents will be rejected.
- Both the parents along with the child should come for the submission of the forms.
- Admission to Sophia J.K.G is not a guarantee to anyone. The final selection remains with the committee.
- Recommendation is not appreciated.
- Parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father – optional
- Aadhar Card of Child – optional
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
If you are facing technical issues with filling in the form please email us at: email@example.com .